All non-profit organizations listed on The Seattle Foundation's website that receive donations on May 6th are eligible to receive a portion of a "stretch pool". We are thrilled that Confluence will be part of The Seattle Foundation's GiveBIG this year.
What can you do to be part of this incredible effort?
- Go to The Seattle Foundation website
- Click on GIVE BIG (for general information on how it works)
- Click on "How to make an online donation"
Follow these 4 easy steps:
- Select: "Find a Non-Profit" (Browse and scroll to see all the non-profits - we're in there!)
- Enter: Confluence Gallery and Art Center, and click "Donate Now"
- Fill out required information (by secure credit card only)
- Click: Submit and you're done!
A REALLY BIG THANK YOU!
Join us at Confluence on May 6th to celebrate our donors (you!). A casual drop in with refreshments from 3-6pm. You are welcome to use Confluence's computers to give online. We will have constant updates on the GiveBIG tally for Confluence throughout the day.